Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, March 24, 2006

"Seance from the Zoo"



Patches, the kitten some one dropped off by us had her liter a week old today. Five two have a bob tail both male. The mother has an infection and my daughter is feeding them every four hours.

Right now we have ten cats and six dogs! The pet food industry love me almost as much as my Vet! My son has a dog, daughter has a dog, granddaughter has a cat and a dog. My wife and I have three dogs. We have three adult cats that stay outside and only show up to eat. They have been with us far about five years now.

It's a good thing we live in the country. I am thankful we have a large place for all to enjoy them selves. Each one is a mess, all are like little children, spoiled rotten! I would like to keep the two bob tail kittens but my wife is throwing a fit sooooooo I will just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home