Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Winter paradise


I would love to say this is my good by to winter but I no we could still have some cold weather. As a child growing up in Alabama March was always a teaser for spring. I remember days that I throw a fit for mom to let me go swimming! The weather would be so warm and sunny.

Also March was always kite flying month. The wind would blow the kites a mile high. One time I got my hands on three balls of kite string and put the kite out of sight. The good lord must have wanted that kite cause I never saw it again. It was a thrill to see it disappear into the sky!

My golf group is getting togather this morning. We have a 10:00am T-time. So I will be thinking of all you work lock lobers today! :-). We have had a lot of rain and the golf course has been wet and muddy. Great excuse to start walking while the weather isn't to hot. When it gets 80* plus we ride. It just takes to much out of you to walk.

Have a great day everyone. I hope the weather is nice where ever you are!

My grandpa use to say son, warm days and golf are like a chicken sitting on eggs. You no something is going to hatch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home