Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, February 27, 2006

BREATHING A LITTLE EASER

It has been ten days sense our dogs were exposed to the Parvo virus! So for so good! I want to thank every one for your prayers and support. The Vet told me seven to ten days is the critical time for infection but the darn various can live for months! We cleaned good all we can do is place them in the Lords hands.

I am so far behind posting, I don't no where to start. I don't want to make this long and boring so will try to post some every day. First...



Six months after Katherine we finally got the lines up out of the yard!

We were never without power just had the power line, phone, and cable TV line laying in the yard! I had three different electrics out before one came and did the work installing new service to the house updating us to the new city code. The brick mason is suppose to finish his job this week.

My grandpa use to say son, some times you just get lost in the shuffle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home