Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday, March 06, 2006


Meme five weird things



1. In the morning I have a glass of ice water with my coffee.

2. I take my dog Ginger almost every where I go.

3. I keep my hair short so I dont have to comb it.

4. I don't shave every day.

5. I am cativated by red headed wemen!

The rules:

Once you've been tagged you must make an entry that contains a list of 5 Weird Habits of Yourself. When you are finished, you must tag 5 other people by listing their Xanga ID in your post. Then you must go to their Site and make a comment stating that they are tagged and have them come to your site for the rules.

Let's see....I tag:

Brent, Brinda, Joan, Karen, and Joe Cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home