Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"You Think You Have Troubles"


After growing web feet from all the rain, the temp hit 73* yesterday and will be in the upper 70s today. I took advantage of the nice weather and played golf. I have to admit the best thing we did was show up! I was in every sand trap and bush on the course! LOL!

Some how my brain cells can't except the idea that you want a low score not a high one!
I forgot my camera and saw a lot of interesting sights. The course is washed out pretty bad from all the rain. Deep erosion left some seanic sights.

One high light for the day we watched a local female sports doctor do her thing...
GOLF PAIN

Two women were playing golf. One teed off, and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together, at his groin, fell to the ground, and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist, and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him.

"Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," the man replied.

He was still in pain, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together in his groin. But, she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away, and laid them to the side. She loosened his pants, and put her hands inside. She began to massage him, and then asked, "How does that feel?"

He replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."

My grandpa use to say son, a smile a day wont buy you a bell of hey but it will sure make you feel better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home