Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Today is our Anv. 48 years coming up on the big 50! I have been working out side and playing golf so not much time on the puter. This is golfs holy week, can Tiger do it again? Will Phill Milkerson crumble under the pressure?
Kitty up date, they are starting to explore. Three male, two bobtail!





My grandson at the golf club demo day. The building in the distance is 350 yards, he was geting the ball to the building!

This is my one little dog wood. I found it clearing out back about ten years ago,it was just a sprig.

I hope everyone has a good week! The Masters should be a good match, catch it if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home