Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Just Dreaming"



"Your task: To build a better world, said God.
I answered: How?
The world is such a large, vast place.
So complicated now and I, so small and useless am.
There's nothing I can do.
But god in his great wisdom said:
Just build a better you." Anonymous

I played golf yesterday, better than last week but still not all that good. The day was cool and perfect for golf. Two of my buddies had five birdies, one two the other three! That's the most ever in a round. Some times we go for months with out one.

Most will never understand the satisfaction of walking a golf course. Talking with friends, enjoying the outdoors. I am never disappointed with what I see. I love to see the birds fishing in the lake. It's a large lake surrounded buy three holes, eight, nine, and eighteen.

Have a great week everyone, get out and enjoy the fresh air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home