Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

99 Favorites

AskMen.com has published there list of top 99 ladies men admire. This is No 99 hard to belief they get better from here!
99
Anna Kournikova...

Anna Kournikova knows tennis. On the court, she was a tough competitor, master of the racket and graceful beauty all rolled in one. Although Anna never won any major tennis competitions during her 16 years of amateur and professional play, her name became synonymous with the sport. In 2000, she sidestepped the ball to take a small role in Me, Myself & Irene with Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger. Today, she remains a respected figure in the sports world -- and she’s only 24 years old.

It was young ladies like Anna who got me interested in tennis in my freshman year of high school.

I would spent my summers mainly at the public pool in my home town and ajesent the pool were the tennis courts. I noticed one day that a lot of attractive girls were playing tennis so my curiosity led me too get involved. Actualy I became pretty good spending so much time with my new found treasure!

This was short lived not because of not being liked but because I was too poor to own a car! No car no dates! I didn't let it get me down though. I had a lot of fun and got to no some beautiful girls.

My grandpa use to say son, money isn't every thing but try telling that to a young girl !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home