Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, January 30, 2006

Have You had your Worm Today

I just had to open my big trap and put my foot in it! Not making excuses but "The Plan" was sent to me via e-mail from a very reputable retired University Director of
engineering. Now I retract my post and apologies for any misinformation I posted.

Variations: Early versions of this list included an eleventh entry:
11) And lastly bring back the manufacturing from our country, curtail the cheap imports from all over the world and put the middle class back to work in our country.
Origins: We don't know who is responsible for the piece quoted above, but it definitely wasn't actor/comedian Robin Williams (of Mork & Mindy television fame). This item's debut appears to have been a 20 March 2003 posting to the USENET newsgroup alt.motorcycles.harley, and from there it was rapidly disseminated via e-mail and blogs, credited to either "author unknown" or no one at all. The Robin Williams attribution wasn't tacked on until several weeks later, apparently because along the way the eleventh entry was dropped and a genuine Robin Williams quote appended in its place:
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'" — Robin Williams.
The 'Robin Williams' attribution for the final item was interpreted as applying to the list as a whole, so now the entire piece circulates as 'the Robin Williams plan.'

I broke my on rule of posting on Politics & religionn! It's a no contest argument that leave people frustrated.

The Gospel messagee of Jesus is known by most every one. Love your enemie and those that hate you and persecute you for no, they have hated me Before you!

Tell this to the men and women fighting on the front line or the family blown apart by some radical in the name of their God.

My point is the Christian has had their noise rubbed in crap long enough. Did Jesus turn the other check when he through the money changers out of the synagogue!

No I don't condone violence! I will be the first to seek peace! There seems to be quite a few who feel Peace is a gift!

The haves grow complacent with the havenots! Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all else will be given to you! Spiritually without guidancee from above the world as we know it would be a much different place!

This is my rambling some of my disturbing thoughts. I'm not asking for a agreement Or for you to come up with an opposing view.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, you can lead a horse to water but you will have one heck of a time trying to make him drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home