Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gulf Shores Sun Rise


Subject: the minister and the cowboy

A minister was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Texas. After the plane took off, the cowboy asked for a whiskey and water, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the minister if he would like a drink.

Appalled, the minister replied, "I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips.

The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice.

I played golf yesterday and had my best nine hole round. Don't want to talk about the second nine!#%^&*!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, the sun shines on the good and the bad some or just a little hoter than others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home