Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, December 28, 2005



This is for all those living and the south and dreaming of snow! My wife is still saying we're going to get some this year! I have been trying to get her to go to a doctor! LOL!

I agree it's beautiful but living in Chicago most of my life, I had my fill! To me it wasn't fun worrying over getting to work. No work to pay and the bill collectors never cared how much it snowed.

I never thought about the WEALTHY do they worry about things like that? Parable so, but about not making more money that day! :-)

Thought for the day, chestnuts roasting on an open fire hum... That's all I remember of that song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home