Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hey there those are two nice bobbies...


What a lead in, you can tell I don't have much to say today. I have been busy unloading some of the junk I had stored on my putter. Last night I tried to use word and it said I was out of memory! I collect to much stuff, and then just sit on it! I have not cleaned out my e-mail in heck I don't remember the last time I did!

Any way I burned some CD's, some floppy's and printed some stuff that I parable will never use. :-) Now I am wandering what will be the first thing I want and can't find!

Blonde LOGIC
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench
talking... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you
think is farther away..........Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida...?????"

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, always keep a clean house, you never no when company may drop in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home