Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Homer

Hi gang, hope all had a good Monday. We went to Megan’s softball game last night. They pulled out a close one, winning 7 to 6. Her best friend had two home runs! All of us were excited! Meg had two hits and one run the regular season is over next week and then they have play offs.

Today I am playing golf at a course we don’t play to often. It is real hilly all over. Normally we loose a lot of balls playing there. I will have to load up. LOL!

I hope to do maintenance on our lawn tractor this afternoon. It needs a new battery and oil change. Course I may wait and do this tomorrow. I may be to worn out from golf!

Thought for the day, some times you have to have a mind sat, that a bad day of golf is better than a good day at work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home