Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Going Away

Hi gang, the going away party turned out to be eighteen people! One of the girls was an adult activity director at church but she was involved in a little of every thing she will be missed. Her and my wife, were very close.

The other couple closes friends of ours. They are going to live in Ohio in the summer and here in the winters. We new a lot of people in Chicago, that lived there in the summer and Florida in the winter.

Heck we have enough problems just keeping one place up. All though I would like to travel and see the country. When my wife hears me say that she says you mean you would like to play all the different golf courses! Well that wouldn’t be bad either!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, laughter is to the soul as my home brew is to the mind. A little of both is needed every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home