Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bama Morons
Hi gang, well it is all over but getting the Mustang home. The whole world knows that Bo Base lost last night! Hey he is good but I believe the girl was better! I wish both continued success. It is a tuff business to make it in.
Yesterday seams like a blur. I did get the tractor tuned up and oil change. LOL! I had to take the parts back my son got for it, they gave him the wrong ones! It seams no mater what, I never can do a job without having to go to town. Not that bad but still we're ten miles out.
Not much going on. My best friend sent me a pick. of his son and him at the Bruno golf tournament. They were marshals. He said and can't believe how far those OLD guys hit the ball! He forgets we are the old guys that can't hit that far! LOL!

Thought for the day, I stood at the kitchen window watching my blue bird family this morning. We were blessed with two families this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home