Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"What is it"



*
*
*
*
*
*

Bigelow Chapel, New Brighton, Minn.
Hammel, Green & Abrahamson
On an 11-acre religious campus, the architects designed a 5,300-square-foot chapel that serves a multidenominational community. In this Modern structure, a curving wood frame wraps the interior of the sanctuary and allows sunlight to enter through maple veneer panels; the exterior cladding is composed of precast concrete panels that look like blocks.

Wow I would have not guesed a chapel. Golf was hot but good to getr out. My game needs improvement. I use to shoot in the low 90s now I am in the uper 90s but I still enjoy the game. I hit a few good shots and then a bunch of bad shots. Oh well I plan on playing as long as I can swing a club. Have a good day everyone. This is the last day home for my daughter they are heading home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home