Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WHERE'S THE FIRE




We had the twins thisweek end their sister was out when I took these. They loved this portable Fire truck and was all over the house with it.

I also started on my VCR to CD project...

Some of the tapes are over twenty years old and you guessed it one broke last night and now the new deck want work! I was afraid this would happen.

I have started sorting tapes and there are several years worth of Laurence Walk, Hard Copy, Austin City Liments, News, and diocumentary. I have two boxes of family tapes and one of Omaha Nebraska family. I still have about a hundred tapes to bring home from the lake!

My grandpa use to say son, if a job becomes over bearing give it to grandma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home