Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, October 27, 2006

Back to Work notice!

Well we have been off for two weeks and go back to work Tuesday! We have 17 more rolls to do or 2040 feet!

Until now we have done all hall ways now we will be doing individual rooms. Not sure how this is going to work.

I reminded my partner that I will be at the beach from Nov. 18 to 26th! So we had better pick em up and put em down if we are to finish in November!

Out of two weeks I have played golf once! Monday we are playing at Tannehill National which has been sold to home developers. Nice course but money talks! I will try to remember to take my camera and get some pics.

Have a great weekend every one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend - And I hope you can get in a bit more golf.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should not have to work so hard so I hope the pay is good to make it all worthwhile. Enjoy your last couple of days of rest.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hope you had a good day of golf, buddy! I also will be wishing you guys get that job done before your vacation!! :)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home