Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, October 16, 2006

Helow out there! Just an update! I am off this week from the VA my partner went to Alanta for the week. I'm not sure how much we have to go but we're ready to stop! This is one tuff job! Sore from head to toe LOL! Bad news on the home front. My grandaughters x and his new wife lost there first baby this past Friday. It was a little girl premiture. Devloped a lung infection and couldn't fight it off.

It's heart troubling to loose a child! The twins and their sister are having a hard time grasping what is going on. They are growing like weeds. Spent three hours with their mother Sat. The court has given her three hour a week to see the children. She may get released untill her cout date in thirty days. I don't no what we will do. My son wants nothing to do with her. She has no where else to go but here.

This weekend My daughter and grandaughter are going to Golf shores with my sister-inlaw. It will do them both good to get away. Not much else going on. My grass cutting is down to every other week soon that will be all till spring! The new tractor has been wonderful cut our job from twelve hours to three!

We are going to Cocoa Beach Fl. Thanksgiving week. We ran across a deal on a condo that we just couldn't pass up. My friend Ray and his wife are going with us. Seven days YAHOO! Golf, space center at the cape, more golf visit friends and golf. Did I mention wer'e playin golf!

I was going to post some pics but bloger want let me so I will post some later. Have a great day all!

10 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

Good to see you back again, Joe. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of the baby, and I hope things work out for your dear grandchildren. Your condo holiday sounds wonderful!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for the trouble in your family. Losing a child, no matter the age is so hard. They have my sincerest condolences.

Cas

2:28 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Joe, so sorry for the loss of the baby. It is a very sad situation. Good luck to them all.

I take it you are going to golf on your vacation?? lol

Have a great day!

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Joe -- even if it's only a "drive-by!" I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the baby. As you know, we've been down that road ourselves.

It sounds like you are going to be golfing on your vacation! I did get that right, didn't I?

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had equal shares of good news and sad news. I'm sorry to hear of the sad.

Your Thanksgiving holiday sounds exactly like what you need. I just know you'll have a great time.

Fore!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back blogging again. You have been missed. Hope you are able to get some rest come Thanksgiving - not moving a muscle.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Joe, you bear such unimaginable burdens. It's great to hear from you, and I hope things look up for you and your family!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Post them to your Flickr then copy the code over. I'm glad you have a week off to relax and play. Enjoy it!! FORE! *HUGS*

8:12 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hi there Joe,

Nice to see you back!!

Hope you have a great vacation in Fl.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hey buddy, so good to hear from you. Sad news, though, about the baby. I just learned last night my cousin lost her twins and 6 1/2 months. Heartbreaking for everyone when these things happen.

So, you're gonna be in Fla. for Thanksgiving. I was thinking of doing that myself. hahaha Have a wonderful, and say? Why don't you play golf while you're there!! :)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home