Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I believe that the life cycle is perfect for me. Getting old can appear to suck but every day that I live I am one step closer to one of those mansions that has been prepared for me. I believe that eye has not seen, ear has not heard what is in store for those who love life.




Life Cycle
I think the life cycle is all backwards.....
You should start out dead, and get that out of the way.
You wake up in an old age home, feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School.
You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, your room quarters grow larger everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm!
It's got to be better this way, 'cause this getting old sucks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - yes, that life cycle makes sense.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Wowzer, buddy! That was a good one. :)

I also believe in that "mansion".

3:30 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

It makes perfect sense to me, it should be that way!!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I just dropped by and read this Life Cycle idea.

how's the grass mowing going in T-Town and at the lake?

hugs to you and MJ.

Maggie

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home