Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What's Left



Eighteen year old Miss World from PortoRico, beautiful and rich! Where do you go from the top?

This has got to be something they must think about. Young, beautiful, and where do I go from here? Most get married and you never hear from them again. But is that so bad, I don't think so. Some go into modeling some try the entertainment industry while others are quite happy just being a mom.

Our fast passed society will forget them before the month or even the week is out. However becoming a mom is the greatest prize of all. Money, fame, and a diamond crown will never replace the bond between a mother and her child.

6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hey Joe, just wanted to say hi - will be back full time in about a week.

Hope you are doing well.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Amen, buddy, I totally agree about motherhood. I do, however, remember a couple of the winners - wait a minute, can't think of their names!!

Have a wonderful day. :)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motherhood - something I will never get to experience but I can conceptualise the bond because I have a strong bond with my mother.

Miss Universe is beautiful - would make any mum proud.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said. I'm very happy to be a Mother.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

She passed out shortly after (or was it before?) this photo was taken. Maybe she needs to eat something.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home