Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, July 07, 2006

"Bad day at golf is better than a good day at work:



Weather was great for golf, upper eighties and over cast most of the day. To bad my score didn't reflect the good day! LOL! Strange My normal shot is a push everything was going left. I believe I was holding the club to low in my left hand. I don't ever practice. Range balls just cost to much. Besides I always hit them good on the range and then bad on the course!

My wife made it ok to Omaha. She said she got thirty miles to a gallon on the road in my car. I never knew it got that good of mileage. They are coming back next Thursday.

My granddaughter called last night, they will be in this morning around seven or eight am. They are traveling at night so the kids will sleep. Two weeks, it will go by fast for them.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home