Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said,
"Honey, 25 years ago, We had a cheap apartment, a cheap car,
slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV,
but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond.
Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen
TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things." My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be
living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed...

It 100* yesterday first time tying 1964 record! Stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home