Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"My Momma Diden't Raise No Fool!"

When the man at the auto repair shop told me that it would

cost $1400 to fix my car's air conditioning,

I just laughed at him and said, "I can

fix it myself for a whole lot less than that!"

MY MOMMA DIDN'T RAISE NO FOOL !!!!!!!





Ah yes summer is here! We are still dry no rain. today will be in the uper 90s and I am playing golf. May be the heat will do these old bones some good.

I read a lot of your post yesterday about your dad and was very proud of you for your prase of him. My dad was killed in a minning accident when I was six so I realy never knew him. I do remember him though. He use to drive eighteen wheelers until mom made him quit. He was gone all the time and she didn't like being left alone. I still remember the night they came to our door to tell us he was gone!

Well any way I read some great post and I thank all of you for shearing. Have a great day and stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home