Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, July 23, 2006

All is quite again



My granddaughter and her family went back to Chicago last night. eighteen days is a prety good vacation. It will take my zoo that long to get back to normal! LOL!

Man has it been hot! How hot?........






Now that's hot! LOL! Ithas been in the upper 90s to 100 for the last two weeks! A cold front went through last night we got some rain and the high is suppose to be a cool 90*! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Well, now by the looks of that picture, I'd say that's pretty hot! :) Buddy, you're a MESS!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 105 here yesterday and we have NO air conditioning! I was physically ill from the heat... Can hardly wait to get to Maine -- at least there I can hang out in the cool basement on them hot days!

I hear your man, Tiger, won the British Open! Go Tiger!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home