Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, July 27, 2006


MAXINE AND HER Five NEW BOYFRIENDS!




I have become a little older since I saw you last and
a few changes have come into my life since then.
Frankly, I have become a frivolous old gal.

I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day and working on seeing the sixth one. As soon as I wake up. Will Power helps me get out of bed.





Then I go to see John.




Then Charlie Horse comes along and when he is here he takes a lot of my time and attention.


When he leaves, Art Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day. He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.



After such a busy day, I'm really tired and glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.



What a life!



Oh yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.



P.S.
The preacher came to call the other day. He said
at my age I should be thinking of the hereafter.



I told him, "Oh, I do it all the time. No matter
where I am in the house, upstairs, kitchen, or basement, I ask myself, "Now, what am I here after?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

What an hilarious post, buddy! Yep, Ben and I are close friends. I wish you a good weekend, that's what I'm here after! :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hey, were you peeking in my medicine cabinet?

Funny post!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

There is nothing worse than walking into a room and trying to figure out what you went in there for!!!!! Yes, getting old is SO MUCH FUN!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Heck, I forget what I'm talking about in the middle of a sentence!!
Hey, I love the new look!!!!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen that lots -- I'd laugh harder if it wasn't so true!!! I'm with Phyllis -- love the new look!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home