Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just a quick up date and a few pics from our trip to the beach. I'm off till Monday then back to work at the VA. We have 5,000 feet moore to go! Then i'm "FREE" Yahoo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The beach from our tenth floor condo. Clear now but we had rain every day!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our room, very nice and huge! We loved it!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My best friend and his wife. He beat me to death playing golf! LOL!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My wife(far right) and her best friends. They got a lot of rest while we slave away at the golf course! :-)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our visit to our Lady of Bon Secure. Mission chaple in Magnolia Springs. Beautiful littlet church and down the road a nice place to eat!

Not much else going on. We have the great-grand kids to night for the weekend. We haven't seen the little bugers in three week!

I hope all is well with everyone. I will try to visit everyone before Monday! Have a grand weekend. Thinking of all of you!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe -- it's so good to see you here and especially good to know you've had a vacation. Nice pictures!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hey Joe,

Great pics. Everyone looks like they were having a very good time.

See you soon

1:44 PM  
Blogger Omni said...

I'm glad you're having fun!! xo

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Ah!! Hey Buddy, I'm so glad you had a weekend retreat - such a beautiful area to visit. The pictures are great!! I'll be glad when you're finished with that job, won't you? Take care! :)

5:42 AM  
Blogger David said...

Good to hear from you Joe. Oh I so need to go to a place that like for a week - away from everything here in Austin.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Looks like you're not working ALL the time!

Hurry up and get that job done -- we're missing you...

5:54 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Joe, good to see you're back again! the picture of the Mission chapel reminds me of the quaint little church I was married in.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Hey, Joe, great pics, but you needed to add one with YOU in it! I'm glad you had a good time!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post this and got an error. I just wanted to say hi and it's so good to hear from you.

Cas

3:16 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow, gorgeous photos, no wonder you cannot wait to get there! I hope you had a wonderful time, you deserved it. *HUGS*

9:18 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Sounds like you're having fun!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hey buddy, just wanted to stop in and say have a great weekend. And, thanks for the 'blonde' jokes you send! :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Gald to see that you were not always working that you did slip away and have some
fun. The pictures were great and it really looks like a nice place to go.
I'll be glad when you get back.
Miss you here.
Have a good weekend.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Oh I love the photos Joe! I sure do need a vacation at the beach, it's been a rough summer here.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hi Joe, LTNS... that would be my 'fault' as much as yours. Glad to see you got away and enjoyed some time at the beach. Great shots - looks like a very lovely place you stayed at, and good to see you had some others to share the trip with.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Missing you -- don't work too hard!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!

~~ *waving*

hey MJ. hey June. hey Mary Lou.

good to "see" y'all.

hugs,
Maggie

8:47 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

So where's a pic of you, Joe?? Hope you had a great time!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home