Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, December 11, 2006

You thought Fast food was getting better



bypass burger Friday, Dec. 1, 2006 in Tempe, Ariz. The waitresses at the restaurant, who wear minimal nurses attire, have angered a group of real Arizona nurses who say the servers demean their profession. (AP Photo/Matt York)

You thought the burger was the story! turns out that's just half the story. Local residents or up in arms over the uniforms and gestures of the employees.
You can read the whole story here, Cheers!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what they're wearin', that's just an insane amount of food. Blech. Anyone who eats one of those is definitely going to need a nurse!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Whoa, that's a bigggg bunch of food there. I don't blame the nurses for being angry!

Hi Joe!! (waves from over west of you there)

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess everybody needs something to complain about.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Holy cow - what a story! Anyone, I'm thinkin, who eats one of those quadruples as asking for trouble for sure. And, what a name for a restaurant - whew!! :)

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

12:52 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Our nation is too politically correct. I'd eat there, but I'd have a salad!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I think uniforms should be somewhat modest for hygiene, especially if they're working around food. I also think that people are too serious and need to lighten up - pick their battles and fix something that really matters.

Have a great day! *HUGS*

8:38 AM  
Blogger ellen said...

A waitress could be bare-breasted, but if she served Curtis THAT burger, I guarantee the food would be all that he'd notice.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home