Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"The Weeding Invitation"


Strange my wife said we're not going! One of the first I ever wanted to go to. :-)!

Now the rest of the story! Afit of Passion du Brasil collection during Bucharest Fashion Week in Bucharest November 27, 2006. model presents a bridal outREUTERS/Bogdan Cristel (ROMANIA)

Now that I have you're attention;

Cocoa Beach was cold but good to get away far a while.

Best friend and I at World golf Village. Standing next to Old Tom.



St. Augustin Fl.



My wife and I at Daytona Beach. Cold and windy!



All of us at the Old Light House, Daytona Beach



Old Light House



View from our sixth floor condo



In front of The Resort on Cocoa Beach



That's all folks I spared you the golf course pics. and the beach. We had fun saw a movie or two every day, to darn cold to do much else! LOL!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. Joe! what a photo to grab our attention. it was an eye-opener. :-)

great photos of allyall's getaway.

hugs,
Magggie

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Cas
And I'd love to see a movie every day.

Cas

That first picture was a shocker!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics Joe. Even though it was cold, it looked liked you had a good time and a good rest.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I'm sorry the weather was lousy for y'all, Buddy! But, at least you seemed to have fun.

I can't believe you were at the World Golf Village - my daughter lives a few steps away, and that's where my granddaughter got married last month!! Wish I'd known, I'd have driven over to see you!!

Take care. :)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet ya didn't go to Florida for the cold, eh? Looks like it didn't stop you from having a good time! Now... wanna go somewhere cold? Try Washington State!

3:55 PM  
Blogger T!ff@ny said...

Love the pics - I can't imagine why your wife wouldn't want you to go to that wedding?? HAHA!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Looks like a great place for a holiday Joe! Sorry it had to be so cold though.

I'm sure you had a great time.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

I love lighthouses!!! What a great picture!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home