Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, January 07, 2006

"Saturday Morning"
30" x 30"
$1,100.00
Kathy Parks

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.

I am the worlds worst at saying photos. If I see something I like, Click, save as...
Most of the time I will save with the intent to post about it but by the time I get around to posting I don't remember why I saved it

Saturday morning Ill. Hit me as one, today is Saturday, two, I love Ill.! There are so many people with great talent. Some make a living off their paintings and Ill., others fall into the starving artist file.

This is a large file with great artist who can't sell their work. Most will give up, but some can hang in there and reap a meager existence or have hit it big.

I love ART! However buying it is another story! For one, I have never had enough money to warrant buying art. Two I would go broke quick!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, life is a canvas and each day is a brush stroke. Saturday is a good time to reflect on the theme of your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home